Someone has tarnished your relationship with your child. They have literally alienated you from your child. The parent-child relationship is sacred. The threat of having that taken away from you is disgraceful.
But how can a case against parental alienation be won?
Do not rely on an attorney you randomly discovered in the phone book. The custody and visitation rights with your child are at stake. Place your faith in a professional who is both an attorney and clinical psychologist, academic and advocate, expert and author who has literally written the book on winning parental alienation cases.
Lawyer and Psychologist With More Than 40 Years’ Experience
Demosthenes Lorandos is a Ph.D. clinical/forensic psychologist who has been an attorney since 1993. He brings more than 40 years of experience in restoring the parent-child relationship after the trauma of parental alienation. He has lectured nationally and written numerous materials on parental alienation and the psychology behind false sexual assault allegations.
We wrote the essential materials on winning your parental alienation case. This is one psychologist/attorney that you want on your side.
Call 989-335-5134 or e-mail the firm. Based in Ann Arbor, Michigan, we serve clients throughout the nation.
What Is Parental Alienation?
Consider the old expression “to poison the well.” When one parent engages in disgraceful behavior against the other parent, and it seriously undermines the child, it’s called parental alienation. Parental alienation occurs through a course of conduct in which one parent uses deprecation, denigration and various degrees of criticism to alienate a child from the other parent.
Does this sound familiar? Time to seek effective and aggressive expert consultation. If you don’t do something, the alienator’s obsessive, never-ending message of hate can wreak psychological havoc on your child, creating parenting and relationship problems for a lifetime.
How Can Parental Alienation Be Defeated?
There are five key components to defeating parental alienation:
- Understanding: You must understand how tremendously bad the circumstance can get with parental alienation and how quickly it can happen. You may have noticed small changes in your child and before you know it, things have spiraled out of control. Dr. Lorandos has been helping parents since the 1970’s. He knows how fast things can go badly, anticipates it and acts upon it.
- Documentation: You must document in a chronological fashion how the situation with your child went from “good to bad to horrible.” This is done with photographs, videos, calendars, school records and any other documentation that demonstrates the positive, fulfilling and wonderful relationship you had with your child and how parental alienation turned it into something horrible. Our team is extremely skilled at pulling this documentation together. While many firms rely solely on paralegals, we have a senior researcher on your side with a Masters Degree in Forensic Psychology. At every stage of the game we have more than enough education, practice and experience to turn your situation around.
- Psychology: Not every expert is also a skilled trial attorney. However, you must have an expert with a deep psychological understanding and an awareness of scientific literature. If you rely on just any expert you will almost surely have a plan without the requisite scientific expertise to win your case.
- Presentation: You must create a presentation that is integrated into an exposition of parental alienation. It must be keyed to your children now and in the future. What this means is that the presentation of how it all happened requires the use of a qualified expert who can effectively explain it to the court. Otherwise you end up with an attorney who won’t be able to ask the right questions and the court will not get the proper information. Dr. Lorandos has presented such information in books and seminars internationally and on Good Morning America, the Today Show, The View and Larry King LIVE.
- Exposing: You must remember that every custody case is essentially a chance for the alienating parent to spin everything that you do or say into a negative. Every behavior will be spun into a lie. We expose the truth about this, and if anyone can explain this properly it is going to be a psychologist/attorney who wrote the essential materials on presenting a parental alienation case.
Fight Back – Call Our Office Today
Call 989-335-5134 or e-mail the firm to schedule your consultation with Dr. Lorandos today. We return all phone calls promptly.